Fall Fun List
Fall is always my busiest season at the office and in personal life, but I really look forward to this fun bucket list:
- Go pear-picking and bake a pear crumble
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Make a sweetcorn chowder
- Make homemade mac & cheese: a guilty pleasure! I never made it from scratch but it's the perfect weekend comfort food.
- (Re)watch all Marvel movies: I am behind on some of the Avengers movies and need to find the time to catch-up.
- Find a warm seasonal throw for our couch
- Hang artwork on our walls: we accumulated many posters in the last year that deserve more attention.
- Sort and organize our books: it is chaos in our office room and we desperately need a bookcase.
- Get a massage: according to this article, we should get a massage a least once a week if we sit at a desk for more than 40 hours per week. I am heading to the spa to release the tension in my shoulders.
- Get a haircut: I haven't cut my hair in a year, this is long overdue!
Bonus: Adopt a cat from a shelter.
Have a great fall!