Read, Listen & Watch #2
Welcome to the second installment of Read, Listen & Watch. I came across a bunch of interesting reads and videos this spring, let me know how you find them!
- What being lonely in a partnership or marriage really means, you'll be surprised!
- The best time to have sex
- Questions to ask yourself
- 10 signs you are successful even if you don't feel that way
- 8 brutally honest truths you need to hear if you want to get your shit together
- What is your gut type? Find out with this quiz.
- Life choices you would regret and how to avoid them
- 6 tips for getting started right now, no excuses!
- The two lists that lead to your dream job
- The truth about Medieval hygiene practices
- The surprise benefits of disappointments
- How your jewelry affects your energy and what to do to maximize it
- How honesty makes you happier
- Why life gets better after turning 30
- Women's worst mistakes at work
- Why am I so lazy?
- What is the best age gap between kids?
- Interview with a pilot, everything you ever wanted to know about flying a plane
- 15+ reasons why Japan is unique, take me there!
Maron 5 ft. Cardi B - Girls like you
Identifying the guests is a game of its own.
Peter Bence - Africa
Yes, another cover of Africa... but with the best instrumental arrangement!
Marie Forleo on having kids
Wise and non-judgemental advice to figure out if kids are for you or not.
What I Learned from Creating (Almost) Zero Trash for a Week
This online journal is eye-opening and inspired me to become more mindful about packaging and waste.
How to recognize a dystopia?
What makes a good life? - Robert Waldinger
The answer is pretty simple.
Why are babies fat?
Baby fat is so cute, is it even healthy?
The 77 year old ballet dancer
She teaches us that anything is possible, only our mind is limiting us. Never give up on your passion!
Want more? Read the first installment of Read, Listen & Watch here.
Thumbnail image by SC Stockshop