Summer Fun List
This evening will mark the beginning of my Summer vacation and I very much look forward to this break. One of my 2017 resolutions is to have more fun. Sometimes, I get so caught up with adult life that I forget my inner child. I need a reminder to take it easy. This Summer, I will:
- Make homemade ice cream or sorbet
- Spend time with my family: we are planning some long weekends together
- Organize a housewarming: a self-imposed deadline might be the only way for me to finish unpacking the last boxes
- Send thank you notes to my mentor/coaches/educators who have helped me throughout my career
- Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator
- Go on day trips
- Eat some watermelon
- Leave the office early on sunny and warm days: these are so rare in the Netherlands, they are worth prioritizing
- Relax and have "do nothing" days: just be
- Try a bungee workout: I stumbled upon this video on Facebook and really want to "fly"
Do you have any special plans for this Summer? Do take the time to enjoy and unwind!